One of the games we most often use to test gaming laptops and PCs here Qarka is Red Dead Redemption 2. It is a popular, multiplayer game with a variety of effects and scenes, from snowstorms to sandy roads and active combat. Its standard is easy to use and can help you see how well your computer can manage games and venues that need to be captured.
First, you need to get the game if you do not already have it. To do this:
- Open Steam and click Store
- Find out Red Dead Redemption 2
- Select Add to Cart and check it out. It is currently priced at $ 59.99.
Once the game is downloaded, open it to start.
How to manage Red Dead Redemption 2 target
- Select Graphics
- Consider the graphic formats you want or choose an introduction (remember that the maximum preset is actually no larger than any graphic location – you will need to do it manually if that is your goal)
- Click Perform Benchmark Tests to start targeting
- Sit back and let the game do its work. You will see the physical level displayed on the bottom screen when the target is running, and you will also get an average when the task is completed.