If you’re looking for a new way to watch Netflix on your iPad, there’s now a free app that lets you do just that! The aptly named “Netflix” app is an add-on for the iOS version of the popular video streaming service. It works with all the other apps you already use, like Safari, YouTube, and Vimeo… but… it lets you access the entire catalog of content available on Netflix without ever having to leave the confines of the Apple ecosystem.
Want to know how to watch Netflix on an iPad without using the app? This article on How to watch Netflix on iPad without using the app will show you how to use the web browser and the Netflix app on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
How To Watch Netflix On IPad Without App
If you’re an iPad user, you’ve probably already heard of a service called Netflix. It’s where you can rent or buy movies and TV shows, one at a time. You can stream the show to your computer, or you can download it so that you can watch it on your iPad.
But there’s a slight problem: to use Netflix on your iPad; you have to have the company’s official iPad app. That means you can only use the app to watch stuff on your iPad. If you want to use Netflix on your computer instead, you have to pay a monthly fee for the “desktop” app.
You need to know that there’s a website called “Proxy.netflix.com.” Log onto this website using your iPad (you don’t need to have the official app installed). It will tell you if Netflix is installed on your iPad or not. If it is, you’ll see a button that says, “Install.” Click on that button. A pop-up window will appear asking for your permission to install the app. Say yes. You will now install the app, and you’ll be able to use Netflix from your computer.
So, let’s say you want to watch a movie on your iPad. What you do is you go to the App Store and search for “Netflix.” Then, you will see several apps pop up in the results. One of those apps will be “Netflix.” If it is, click on that app and install it on your iPad. Then, open the app and log in to your account.
The next thing you need to do is you need to go to “My Downloads,” find the movie or show you want to watch (it should be in your “Queued for Watching” folder), and then hit the button. That says, “Watch Now.” Presto! You will now be able to watch the movie or show on your iPad without using the Netflix app.
How To Watch Netflix On iPad Without App
I bet you didn’t know there was a way to do that. There is a way to do it… and… I’m going to tell you how.
Today, I’m going to show you how to watch Netflix on an iPad, iPhone, or Android without using the official Netflix app.
- Install the Netflix App for iOS
- Download the Netflix App for iPad
- Start Watching Netflix on the iPad
- Watch Netflix on the iPad
- Cancel the Netflix App for iOS
- Get the App
- Turn off the “Airplane Mode”
- Turn off the Wi-Fi
- Sign in to your Netflix account
- Watch Netflix
- Watch as much Netflix as you want
If you want to watch Netflix on your iPad, there are two options: Download the Netflix app, or use the Netflix website on your iPad. Both of these options will work, but the latter option is more convenient. If you’re using the website on your iPad, you can just click on a movie or TV show you want to watch and then click the “Watch” button. It will open up a new browser tab and automatically fill in the information required to connect to your Netflix account.
- Open Safari and go to “www.netflix.com”
- Sign in with your existing Netflix account or create a new one.
- Click on the link in the email that says, “Watch Instantly from Netflix.”
- You can either search for a movie or show or scroll down and click on the “My List” button.
- Find the title you want to watch and click on it.
- A window will open up with a green “Start Streaming” button.
- Click on this button and wait for the movie to start playing.
- To change devices, just click on the “X” in the top right corner of the Safari window.
- To pause the movie, click on the screen while playing.
- To stop the movie, click on the red “Stop” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “X” again to close the Netflix window when the movie is done playing.
- Go back to your email and click on the link in the message that has the name of the movie or shows you want to watch
Another Best Way to Watch Netflix on iPad Without App
Watch Netflix on iPad without using the app! This is a straightforward way to watch Netflix on your iPad. It’s not too complicated, but it does require some basic skills.
- Connect your iPad to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Open the Netflix app on your iPad.
- Click the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Make sure “HDMI” is selected under Output.
- Close Settings.
- Open the Netflix app on your TV.
- Click the Menu button.
- Select Input.
- Ensure your iPad’s HDMI cable is connected to the Input labeled “AV Cable/S-Video.”
- Close Input Settings.
I’m sure you’ve heard it a thousand times, but Netflix is just about the best thing to ever happen to TV. There are a few different ways you can watch it, and they are all equally good.
There’s no need for any external apps like Plex, Boxee, or Apple TV, and you can use your iPad for Netflix streaming without any complications. With an app like Netflix, you don’t have to worry about keeping your iPad updated, finding a suitable cable or satellite package, or having to pay extra for a premium account. With Netflix, you can watch any movie or TV show at any time, anywhere, and on any device.
Khizer Tariq a professional blogger and entrepreneur struggling to grow his business effectively, across the internet with new strategies.—
He has been working for a long time in the Digital World since 2015. He has seen many revolutionary changes in SEO, YouTubing & Freelancing Businesses.—
Moreover, Khizer Tariq is a passionate writer. He has great grip in blog writing, scriptwriting, copywriting, and sales copy.—
If you need to consult him, navigate to the contact us page.