If you’re an ex-pat living in the United States and you want to keep up with your favorite TV shows and movies, you’re going to need to find a way to stream them from Canada.
How to watch Canadian Netflix in the USA? Well, this is a simple question with the best solution. Follow the steps below, and you will be able to watch all of your favorite shows from the comfort of your own home.
We have a great article on watching Canadian Netflix in the USA. The article includes instructions on setting up a VPN connection and some helpful hints on streaming services.
How To Watch Canadian Netflix In the USA
Why not try watching Canadian Netflix? You’ll get access to a massive library of great TV shows and movies—from award-winning original content to hit series, comedy specials, documentaries, and much more.
Canadians have been known to watch American TV shows and vice versa. However, Netflix has recently made it possible for Canadians to stream their favorite series from the States. And if you’re a Netflix subscriber, you can even watch in HD!
If you’re a Netflix subscriber in the United States, you might be wondering how to watch some of the best shows on the planet. While you can’t access those programs from Canada, here’s a list of all the best TV shows you’ll find on Netflix Canada.
In a world where Canadians can enjoy Netflix in the U.S., it’s essential to know where to get that streaming content. Fortunately, the Canadian company has a plan to keep your binge-watching habits going strong. Here are some of the best ways to watch Canadian Netflix in the U.S.
There are two ways to watch Netflix in Canada:
- Using a VPN
- Using a proxy server,
However, I’ve found that the second method is much more reliable and effective.
If you live outside of Canada, you can use a VPN to unblock the content of Netflix, Hulu, and other U.S. streaming services. Here’s how to do it.
- Set up a VPN
- Install the correct software
- Turn on the VPN
- Connect to your VPN server
- Install your Netflix app
- Register your phone number
- Download the Netflix app
- Create a username and password
- Log in to Netflix
- Browse the catalog
- Choose your favorite show
- Play it
- Watch it
If you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend giving the “Canadian Netflix” experience a test drive. Not only does it let you access all of your favorite shows in their original unedited form, but it also lets you access a huge library of movies (most of which are in the public domain) that you won’t find anywhere else.
Plus, they have an excellent selection of educational and political content that you won’t find elsewhere. All you need is a VPN, and you can use this service from anywhere in the world.
- Go to “Netflix” website
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the screen
- Under “Country,” choose “The United States.”
- Enter your zip code; it’ll take you to a page with a list of all the Netflix members (studios) in your area
- Find the one called “Canadians.”
- Click on the button with three lines pointing to the right of it
- It’ll take you to a new page with two horizontal rows of numbers. The top row is the list of all the different movies and shows available from that member
- The bottom row lists all the different TV series available from that member. Scroll to the end of the list, and you’ll see a column called “Seasons.” That’s the number of seasons each show is available in
- If you click on the “Movies” tab, you’ll see a bunch of titles at the bottom. The ones in red are the ones that are currently available for streaming
- If you click on the “+” sign to the left of any title, you’ll see a little box with a “play” button. If there are Canadian Netflix members in your area who have that movie, you’ll be able to watch it immediately after
An Important Consideration
- If you don’t have a Canadian credit card, you can use PayPal with almost any internet browser.
- Go to “www.netflix.ca,” then click the “Live” link at the top, then enter your US Netflix username and password.
- You can now use Firefox with the “Canadian Netflix” add-on.
- Or you can use Chrome with an extension called “UseProxy.net.”
- You’ll need to change your DNS settings, so your computer will use the IP address of a Canadian ISP (Internet Service Provider) instead of the US default.
- Your computer may ask for your permission to make this change. Give it yours!
- Your computer will now use the IP address of a Canadian ISP, which will allow you to access the Canadian Netflix site.
- Once you’re on the Canadian Netflix site, follow the directions above to use PayPal or your credit card to watch any of the shows and movies you want.
There are a couple of reasons why you can’t watch all of your favorite TV shows on Netflix Canada:
- It’s an American company
- The service is not available everywhere,
- You don’t have a VPN account,
- You are in a country where they don’t have the show,
- The show is not in the English language.
To watch Canadian Netflix on an American account, you need to follow these steps. First, you’ll have to create a new VPN (virtual private network) connection. Next, set your DNS servers to point to the nearest Canadian location. Lastly, change your IP address to a Canadian one.
Khizer Tariq a professional blogger and entrepreneur struggling to grow his business effectively, across the internet with new strategies.—
He has been working for a long time in the Digital World since 2015. He has seen many revolutionary changes in SEO, YouTubing & Freelancing Businesses.—
Moreover, Khizer Tariq is a passionate writer. He has great grip in blog writing, scriptwriting, copywriting, and sales copy.—
If you need to consult him, navigate to the contact us page.