how to reconnect shark robot to wifi
How to Reconnect Your Shark Robot to WiFi and Keep Your Home Clean
If your Shark Robot has disconnected from your WiFi, don’t worry! We’re here to help you reconnect your Shark Robot to WiFi with ease. With our step-by-step guide, you’ll have your Shark Robot cleaning up your home again in no time.
Why You Need Your Shark Robot Connected to WiFi
Your Shark Robot is a fantastic tool for keeping your home clean without lifting a finger. Whether you’re at work, out shopping, or just hanging out on the couch, your Shark Robot can clean up your home and keep your floors looking spectacular. With WiFi connectivity, you can control your Shark Robot with your voice or smartphone, allowing you to schedule cleaning tasks and start cleaning from anywhere, anytime.
The Shark Robot offers the convenience of keeping your home clean whenever you need it.
Steps to Reconnect Your Shark Robot to WiFi
1. Ensure that your Shark Robot is charged and turned on.
2. Verify that you’re connected to the correct WiFi network. Sometimes our routers have several names and can be challenging to choose the right one.
3. Press and hold the WiFi icon on the Shark Robot’s handle until the light starts flashing blue.
4. On your phone or voice assistant, navigate to the WiFi settings and connect to the Shark Robot network.
5. Return to the SharkClean app and select the “+” sign to add a new device.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Shark Robot to the WiFi network.
7. Ensure that you have a strong WiFi signal and that your Shark Robot is within range of your router.
8. Restart your Shark Robot to ensure all settings are up to date.
9. You’re all set. Start cleaning with your Shark Robot again!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I connect my Shark Robot to several devices?
A: Yes, you can connect your Shark Robot to several devices, including your smartphone, tablet, and voice assistant. Ensure that all devices are within WiFi range.
Q: Do I need to reconnect my Shark Robot to WiFi every time I unplug it?
A: No, there’s no need to reconnect your Shark Robot to WiFi every time you unplug it. It’s designed to automatically connect to your WiFi network once it’s turned on.
Q: What should I do if my Shark Robot still won’t connect to WiFi?
A: If you’re still experiencing difficulty connecting your Shark Robot to WiFi, try resetting it by holding down the power button for 15 seconds. Check that your router is working correctly and that there’s a stable WiFi signal in the room.
Reconnecting your Shark Robot to WiFi is a straightforward process and helps you maintain a clean home without needing to lift a finger. With our step-by-step guide and frequently asked questions, you’ll be able to reconnect your Shark Robot to WiFi quickly and efficiently. Ensure that your Shark Robot is charged, your smartphone is connected to the correct WiFi network, and your router provides a stable WiFi signal for best results. Happy cleaning!