We all like to play games, and it can reduce our stress in a better way. When it comes to digital gaming, we have a lot of options. Xbox games are most popular among gamers. There are thousands of games available on Xbox. Xbox Play Anywhere is a program by Microsoft from where you can buy games digitally from the Xbox store and play it on your Windows PC. Xbox Play Anywhere is the best option to play Xbox games on PC. You can jump into this article to learn to play Xbox games on PC using Xbox Play Anywhere.
The best feature of Xbox Play Anywhere is that you can access Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of games with a single purchase of games.
How to Play Xbox Games on PC using Xbox Play Anywhere
1) Open your web browser and go to the Xbox Play Anywhere website.
2) Log in with your Microsoft account.
3) Scroll down the page and then click on the game you want to play.
4) If you haven’t purchased, then purchase the game.
5) Click on the Get or Install button to purchase the game.
6) If you are asked to use the Microsoft Store app, then click on that option to allow it.
7) Once the game is installed, click on Play to launch the game.
8) Connect your Xbox controller to the PC.
9) Now, start playing Xbox games on your Windows PC.
How to Connect your Xbox Controller on PC
1) Plug in a micro USB cable to the computer.
2) And plug in the other end to your controller.
3) Next, click on the Windows icon at the bottom left corner.
4) Click on the Settings icon and select Devices.
5) Next, select the Bluetooth and other devices tab from the left side.
6) If you have done it correctly, you will see the controller icon in the other devices section.
Related: How to Connect Xbox One Controller to PC
Xbox Play Anywhere is the best and easiest way to play Xbox games on PC. Other than this method, you can stream Xbox One to Windows 10 to play Xbox games. Hope we have given clear information to play Xbox games on Windows 10, 8, and 7. If you have any doubts, ask us in the comment section.