Hulu is a subscription-based on-demand video and live TV streaming service only available within the US. It has movies, series, and much more from many Movies and Television production studio. It also has its own original content as well. Hulu is available on several operating platforms like Android, iOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Firestick, etc. If you are using Firestick, you can add Hulu to Amazon Firestick and start streaming your favorites.
- Hulu (Basic) – $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year
- Hulu (Basic) + Live TV – $54.99 per month (increases to $64.99 from Dec 18, 2020)
No Ads Plan
- Hulu (No ads) – $11.99 per month
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV – $60.99 per month (increases to $70.99 from Dec 18, 2020)
Note: Some shows like How To Get Away With Murder, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and Grey’s Anatomy are excluded from the No Ads plan. They are streamed with a short ad before and after each episode.
How to Install and Watch Hulu on Firestick? Connect and turn on your Fire TV device.  From the home screen, navigate to the search icon.
Note: If you have no Hulu Account, then Click here to start your sign-up with a month trial on Hulu.
Can’t find or access Hulu on Firestick?
If the Hulu App is not available on your Firestick device, then it is usually because of two reasons.
- Problem in your Firestick
If you have a problem with your Firestick, it is better to restart your Firestick device by plugging out and wait for a minute or just reset your device to default settings.
If troubleshooting your Firestick device does not solve your problem, it is definitely because of geo-blocking, which means you are residing outside the US. To overcome this problem, you need to use a VPN and select any US country.
Internet Speed recommendation for Hulu on Firestick
To stream videos in better quality on Hulu via Fire Stick, then it is recommended to have a better Internet or WiFi connection to your Fire Stick device for seamless video streaming.
- Hulu Media streaming – 1.5Mbps (SD-480p), 3Mbps (HD-720p) and 6Mbps (Full HD-1080p)
- Ultra HD 4K media streaming – 16Mbps
- Live TV Stream – 8Mbps
Note: Streaming while using the internet for other activities or watching multiple videos at a time may require some additional bandwidth for better streaming.
Related: How to Use YouTube on Firestick?
Apart from your subscription plan, some premium networks and Add-ons features are available on Hulu for an additional monthly charge.
Premium Networks on Hulu
- SHOWTIME – $10.99 per month
- HBO – $14.99 per month
- STARZ – $8.99 per month
- Cinemax – $9.99 per month
- Enhanced Cloud DVR – $9.99 per month
- Unlimited Screens – $9.99 per month
- Entertainment Networks – $7.99 per month
- Español Networks – $4.99 per month
- Bundle pack: Enhanced Cloud DVR + Unlimited Screens – $14.98 per month
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe now to watch unlimited content on Hulu on your Firestick. If you have any doubts, make use of the comments section below.